Frequently asked questions
Extra Large: 26cm
When the candle is burned out, put the wicks in their original place while the wax is still solid:
- Always keep a burning candle in sight
- Keep flammable objects away from the candle
- Always keep candles away from children and pets
- Do not place candles near a heat source
- Place candles on a heat-resistant surface
- Cut the wick to 0.4 cm
- Avoid use in drafty areas
The candles are made with paraffin and perfume.
The wicks are made of cotton.
The Victoria Collection consists of mouth-blown glass
Would you like to become a distributor of the Victoria With Love Collection?
Would you like to obtain information about our products and their use?